AMERICAN RELICS ENGINEERED HARDWOOD HOUSTON DISTRIBUTOR
International Flooring distributes the unique engineered hardwood floors of American Relics in Houston, Texas. Within each American Relics collection are three distinct handcrafted hardwoods: Weathered plank, Industrial Joist, and Barn Beam.
Each style of White Oak hardwood or American Hickory hardwood is stained by hand, not once, but twice. This process produces different hues combining to create a unique hardwood flooring with deep, beautiful undertones. American Relics designs are inspired by American history from Colonial times through to the Industrial Revolution. American Relics hardwood floors for Houston, Texas are durable, and long lasting, characteristic of our tough American heritage.
American Relics is loved because of its fine craftsmanship and stark contrast, creating a one-of-a-kind distinct hardwood floor. These styles are a classic aged look and are made to impress guests.
For information on American Relics hardwood floors, contact International Flooring, Houston, TX today. Contact Us.
- SPECIES: American Hickory | White Oak
- DIMENSIONS: 1/2″ x 6-1/2″ x 72″ RL
- WEAR LAYER: 2mm Sliced
- TEXTURE: Timeworn Distressed Cross Cut
- FINISH: Dual Hand Stained UV Cured Urethane
- EDGES: Distressed Chiseled
- GRADE: Country Grade
- INSTALLATION: Glue, Float or Staple
- APPLICATION: Flooring & Wall Panels
- CERTIFICATIONS: CARB II Compliant | Lacey Act Compliant; FloorScore Certified